@freddykesuma challenged me to write 20 facts about myself. I wish I had that many dirty facts to write about. But, even if I have, I probably wouldn’t be as brave as you. Having said that, I tried my best to keep the facts interesting. And I challenge @lidyaleung @welce @chin_ff @vinna83 and @bwcahyadi to reveal 20 facts about yourself.
20 facts about me, here you go;
1. I have slight OCD in which I like to repeat certain things in certain ways, especially when asking questions
2. Seeing dancing pole sometimes really tickle me and make me want to dance around it (stripper in progress?)
3. I cannot sit still. I like to rock my feet up and down. The more nervous I got, the more I look like moving sewing machine
4. I can remember face vividly and quickly. But, I won’t remember name for the first 2-3 times until it is repeated
5. I have the urge to always kiss a little cute kid (not pedophile, but kissing in a loving, cute and caring way). My niece and nephew are the living proof
6. I am a shoes addict. I own more than 120 pairs of shoes
7. Having PhD was never my intention or goal. I was merely want to stay in the USA and took PhD as a vehicle to stay legally in the States. However, I grew to like it more and more. I was determine to finish it with great achievements. Now I am proud to introduce myself as Dr. Kenny Phan
8. I seldom drink water. I always drink sweet things (tea, coffee, juice) if that option is available
9. If you are nice to me, I will be 10 times nicer. But if somebody being mean to me, friends or family and intentionally try to hurt them, I will be 10 times more evil than you
10. Since I came to the USA, for the past 7 years, I never used the same hair stylist. I found that all hair stylist in the USA for men’s haircut SUCK big time !!!!
To be continued ……..